Carmela Freti | Massage Therapist | Swindon
Specialising in Relaxing, Therapeutic and Remedial Massage.
Massage therapy has been used for centuries as a way to promote well being by providing a range of benefits for our physical, emotional and mental health.
Living with tired, achy, tense muscles can impact our health, resulting in frequent headaches, injuries, disrupted sleep and lack of flexibility. Massage is designed to loosen tight muscle fibres, improve circulation & lymphatic flow and restore range around joints & movement to the body.
Relaxation is also an important element to massage to reduce stress; calming the nervous system will result in a lower blood pressure and heart rate, this switch to the ‘Rest & Digest’ system regulates normal bodily functions allowing for digestion to occur. The slowing down of the body is when true healing and repair can take place.
Find a treatment that best suits you;
- Swedish Massage is ideal for relaxation and restoring comfort within the body,
- A Deep Tissue Massage for those who prefer a firm pressure and live with tense/ achy muscles,
- Indian Head Massage is perfect for those who want to reduce stress, head tension and love a scalp massage.
- Pregnancy Massage can relieve aches, improve sleep and promote relaxation for mums-to-be,
- Aromatherapy Holistic Facial for those who prefer natural skincare with focused facial massage techniques to tone, nourish and rejuvenate.
Create a little breathing space for yourself with simple, meaningful self care practices. Bring awareness to how you are feeling and what your body is telling you. A quick body scan can show you the areas which are uncomfortable and may need focus through massage to restore comfort.
Join me at Wood St Wellbeing, Wood St, Old Town, SWINDON.